The best figurative language game I played tonight is Paint by Idiom, because the idioms that I read were cute and funny. In order to play this game, I had to read the idioms and read the answers that were given to me. My final score on this game was 12 of 13. If you want to play this game, go to this link http://www.funbrain.com/idioms/index.html .
Another enjoyable figurative language game is Simile Practice, because I liked the similes that I read. In order to play this game, I had to pick the similes that I thought were similes. This game did not include a score for me. If you want to play this game, go to this link http://library.thinkquest.org/J0112392/simile.html.
My least favorite figurative language game is the Simile Matching Game, because the similes that I had to match up were really tough; I have never heard those phrases before. In order to play this game, I had to match up the words together where it made a simile. My final score on this game was very low. If you want to play this game, go to this link http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/cet/flashactivities/similes.html.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment