Hello, my name is Belinda Duong. I am sixteen years old and I attend San Pasqual Academy. I also live here at San Pasqual Academy. I live in a house with seven other girls. Lorelye is my roommate and she is also my best friend. She has been my best friend since the eighth grade. Other close friends that I have are Adam, Jessica, Andrew, and Marvin. My house-parents are Bob and Debbie. I also have a sister here, and she is a senior this year. Her name is Leilani and she will be going to San Francisco State. I have a younger brother who got adopted earlier this year. I like to play drums and I am also learning how to play the piano. Many of you may know that I love the Jonas Brothers from Disney Channel. I love the Twilight books and I am excited for the movie. My goal is to pass high school and get the best grades I can.
1 comment:
WOW!!!!!!!! you cant even see it...........
Post a Comment