Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Hello people! How is your day today? If anybody knew, the past two months have not been so great. Actually, the past two months weren’t good at all. But, I am doing better now; I am happier and I am actually smiling. One of my friends pointed out a while ago that I haven’t been happy or smiling lately. When I am upset, everyone knows that there is something wrong. I’m not good at hiding my emotions. Now, I am getting over all of the issues that I had. Everything that was happening was not worth it for me. It was affecting me in a very negative way. My grades were falling and I had a tough time focusing, especially in school. I was doing great with all of my grades, and then I was hurt. To everyone out there, do not let anyone hurt you. If you are heartbroken, remember to stay focused and get it all out of your mind; let school help you get over it. It didn’t work out with me in the beginning, but I am doing better now because I realized I can do better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment